FairMoney is recruiting for fulltime Head Of Direct Marketing.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia to validate this vision.
So far we disbursed more than 300k microloans and give more than 4000 loans daily. We are backed by top notch US/EU investors and have raised 14m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stallar growth. We won't rest before the FairMoney app is in the hand of millions!
FairMoney is scaling its operations in Nigeria and recruits the Head of Direct Marketing for its Nigeria operations. We are looking for an ambiotious achiever that will define the local FairMoney brand and execute all direct marketing campaigns on ground. With a 1BN Naira yearly budget for marketing, the responsibility is to onboard a million customers and reach extremely ambitious growth targets in a unique working environment under the supervision of the Country Manager.
- Build a short, mid, and long-term plan for marketing to increase the customer base to 1 million customers (Billboards, affiliate marketing,Radio campaigns, SMS Campaigns,Print Media, Television campaigns). Execute it and grow your customer base quickly
- Build a strong retention strategy (Engagement, customer messaging, retargeting). Execute it and grow your active customer base quickly
- Manage the local direct marketing budget and ensure its optimal allocation
- Build a strategy to unify brand communication across social media channels. Execute it and make the brand ToM for financial services
- Ensuring proper tracking, automation, optimization and reporting
- Hands-on execution of marketing. Grow a team with marketing doers
Min Required Experience: 8 year(s)
Min Qualification: Masters
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Education: You have studied marketing, engineering, business, economics, or another business-related degree on a top business school
- You are a marketing bar raiser, you have a strong track record in direct marketing (3-5 years) in a fast growing startup or in a leading digital marketing agency
- You are very well connected and capable to drive large marketing campaigns in television, Radio, print, sms everywhere in Nigeria
- You are familiar with marketing ROI tools and have previously worked with them.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times.
- Data-driven and KPI-oriented approach to maximize the efficiency of all the operations
- Hungry and motivated to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- In love with FairMoney mission to enhance access to finance for the underbanked
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified
4 Positions - Not Specified
1 Position - Not Specified
11 Positions - 3 Locations