MEED Networks Limited is recruiting for fulltime Financial Accountant/Admin Officer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded correctly to reflect substance of transaction over form.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Prepare balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Review and check expenses, payroll calculation/records.
- Compute, file and remit PAYE, VAT and related taxes.
- Update financial data in QuickBooks/Sage to ensure that information are accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit monthly/Quarterly reports.
- Support the external auditor in monthly/yearly General Ledger closings.
- Follow up payments from clients.
- Perform admin and clerical works.
- Initiate payment for operating expense.
- Ensure all expenditures are carried out in line with corporate standard requirement.
- Manage operating cost effectively to avoid wastage and ensure value for money.
- Report operational risk identified in the course of service to management.
- Perform inventory count and maintain inventory controls.
- Process monthly payroll and deductions.
- Perform other responsibilities as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Proven knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- Excellent Knowledge of contract tender application processes
- Hands on experience on General Ledger accounting is a must.
- Strong knowledge of MS office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is compulsory.
- Minimum 2 years practical usage of QuickBooks/Sage 50 hands-on is compulsory.
- Expertise in Accounts & Financial Management
- High attention to detail and excellent accounting and analytical skills
- Hands on tax computation, filling and remittances (Input VAT & Output VAT)
Student Membership of ICAN/ACCA/CIMA
Must be resident in Abuja.
Candidates without those qualifications and capabilities should NOT apply.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Meed Networks Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting