Deliverables – REPORTING TO EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT.
· Developing and optimising Processes and work flows.
· She/he must be able to work in diverse roles within the facility and will be required to work shifts and put in long working hours.
· Data Analysis for, and management methods in production and maintenance environments.
· The development of manufacturing methods, labour utilization standards and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
· Creating and implementing best practices standards.
· Confer with vendors, staff and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities and project status.
· Assist in forecasting requirements, creating a budget and scheduling expenses for the electrical department
· Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process
· Perform energy audit and recommend alternative sources of energy to help the organization to reduce energy costs
· Support the company in increasing profitability by managing resources efficiently and making necessary recommendations.
Requirement – Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills for the Indutrial Engineer Position
· Ability to comprehend and adhere to health and safety regulations and standards
· Ability to analyze situations and provide prompt solutions to challenges
· Someone who can generate innovative ideas and techniques easily
· A person who can quickly adapt to changes and learn new skills and techniques.
Personal Qualities Skills Required for the Job: Compliance: Team Management Skills, Analytical Thinking, Adheres strictly to organizational/sector policies and procedures. Integrity and confidentiality, Acceptability: personal style not abrasive to colleagues or customers. Planning and organizing: ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self; strong organizational skills. Work standards, Practical learning, Detail Handling, Energy, Efficiency and effectiveness, Personal organization and self-discipline, Punctuality, Attendance and Reliability.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
VACANCY FOR INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER.
A Manufacturing concern based in Lagos is desirous of securing the services of an experienced professional as an Industrial Engineer. Candidate must have a good first degree in relevant course of study and preferably a post graduate/professional qualification. He/she must have 3 – 6 years’ experience in a manufacturing facility in Nigeria. The Candidate must have verifiable working experience