1. To track and analyze the operation data, and deal with anomalies/difficulties in a timely manner in accordance with company’s development strategies
2. To direct and supervise the operation and implementation, conduct systematic training regularly, analyze and diagnose according to the data operation status, and give suggestions for improvement.
3. To coordinate various departments, solve the problems of operation process in time, and improve the standardization in actual operation of the system;
4. To make sure products meet acceptable quality standards in their day-to-day tasks,
5. To make certain that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications.
6. To devise ways for improvement.
7. Fufil other tasks as assigned.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
1. Proficient in daily use of office software, able to independently screen EXCEL form data;
2. Experience in logistics industry data analysis or logistics quality control and experience as distribution manager are preferred;
3. Familiar with the logistics operation process, able to independently complete the data acquisition and analysis of each node in the operation process, and give guidance on handling abnormalities in time;
4. At least 3 years of team management and department management experience;
5. Excellent coordination and communication skills
6. Prior related experience
7. Experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans, contract documents and project specifications