A manufacturing concern based in Lagos is keen to secure the services of an experienced professional as Secretary/Personal Assistant. Candidate must have a good first degree in relevant course of study and preferably professional certification. He/she must have 3 –5 years’ experience in Executive Management Support Services, preferably for a manufacturing company in Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
· acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
· Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Managing Director.
· booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
· reminding the Managing Director of important tasks and deadlines
· typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· managing databases and filing systems
· implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
· liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
· Take action points and write minutes during meetings
· Conduct research; prepare presentations and papers for meetings.
· Manage and review filing and office systems.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Core Skills REQUIRED:
Adept in Technology, Verbal & Written Communication, Organization, Time Management, Strategic Planning, Resourcefulness, Detail-Oriented, Anticipates Needs.