Focus Group Limited is recruiting for fulltime Admin/Bid Executive.
Focus Group Limited is a leading indigenous ICT company specialized in delivering innovative solutions and services of value to corporate organizations leveraging on innovation and service excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Bid Executive
- The Admin Officer will be responsible for general administrative duties for the organization and any other duties assigned;
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Ordering materials from printers
- Take proper records of all materials in stock
- Implement facility and equipment maintenance policy
- Take proper records of all maintenance carried out.
- Manage feedback
- Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions.
Bid Management Function:
- Keep record of Request for Quotes(RFQ) & Request for Proposals(RFP) and provide timely response and Follow up on Account Managers.
- Checking of Daily Newspapers for Bid/Tender Adverts
- Review and Evaluation of Bid Adverts using approved Bid/Tender Advert/ evaluation Questionnaire/Checklist
- Collation, Printing,Binding and Packaging of Bid Documents(Pre-Qualification,Expression of Interest, Proposal) for prompt Submission
- Sales CRM Administration –Consolidated Group Sales Pipeline Reporting.
Service Contract Management Function:
- Drafting and Review of Contractual Documents- NDA, MOU and Service Level Agreements
- Build & maintain updated Contract Document Database
- Revenue Assurance
- Recurrent Service contract Renewal
- Service Payment Debt recovery
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
- A first Degree in Commercial/Social Sciences/Science/Art with Minimums of 2nd Class Lower
- Sales Academy, ITIL V3 Foundation, Customer service and Computer Appreciation skill trainings is an added advantage.
- Less than 2 years
- Good interpersonal skill
- Customer management skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision
- Methodical and able to maintain teams focus on an objective
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good administrative skills
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Admin/Bid Executive” as the subject of the email
Note: Only qualified Persons will be contacted for an interview.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting