Baynet Fuse Limited is recruiting for fulltime Finance Analyst.
Baynet Fuse Limited is a leading digital technology and media advertising company in Nigeria. We innovatively build and drive custom digital advertising services that resonate with traditional marketing approach bearing in mind all stakeholders. We are passionate, energetic and driven by success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Finance & Accounting
Level: Fresh Graduate
Reporting Line: FinancialConsultant
- The Finance Analyst must have completed his/her studies in any Accounting/Finance discipline and is seeking to gain relevant experience within the marketing and advertising industry.
- The candidate will be working under the supervision and also with Finance Consultants.
- The candidate will assist in the preparation of payment voucher to vendors.
- Will ensure accounting and finance records are properly filed.
- Ensure day-to-day record keeping of office expenses.
- Will validate Invoices against items or service received.
- Prepare bank deposits and ensure all vendor payment are paid as at when due.
- Maintain both digital and physical financial records.
- Issue invoice to clients and external partners as at when due.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to track every expense as they relate to projects executed.
- Assist in the preparation of accounting payable reconciliations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the team.
- Work with Finance Consultants to ensure all financial records are tidy and up to date.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Must understand basic accounting principles and bookkeeping.
- Candidate must have started ICAN/ACCA and is at least at the foundation level.
- Must possess a B.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration or any other related field with a minimum of Second class lower.
- Must be technology savvy and willing to learn new skills.
- Knowledge in any accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Must be very good with the use of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word etc.
- Must be diligent, trustworthy and ready to learn.
- Must be a fast learner, resilient and have the capacity to work in a team.
- Must possess organizational skills and know-how to manage pressure.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Note: Only applicants within the Island axis will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - Not Specified
1 Position - Not Specified