OTP Internet Technology is recruiting for fulltime Finance Manager.
OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) is a mobile app that provides simple, allows you to access loan at anytime, anywhere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Develop and provide timely, accurate and appropriate financial statements and reports for all users in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Create and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, tax management, accounts payable and receivable, credit controls, and petty cash.
- Develop and apply policies and processes to ensure financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Implement and ensure adherence to internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete and accurate supporting documentation for all financial transactions.
- Manage the company’s cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper record of assets, proper amortization and depreciation as appropriate.
- Prepare supporting information for the annual audit exercise and liaise with external auditors as necessary.
- Formulate policies for budget and forecast preparation; assist other departments in budget creation; prepare the annual company budget, monitor and report on variances.
- Oversee the administration of all leases, contracts and other financial obligations.
- Compute key business metrics and report on them to management; create additional analyses and reports as requested.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Strong numeracy, analytical and organizational skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in financial services.
- Sound IFRS knowledge.
- Able to prepare financial statements from scratch to present a true and fair view of the company’s performance.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and well-organized, with unquestionable integrity, good judgment, and strong professional ethics.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
N200,000 to N300,000 /Month
Application Closing Date
18th September 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job title" as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
4 Positions - Not Specified