De Santiago Milan Hotel & Suites is recruiting for fulltime Front Office Manager.
De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites is a top-class Luxury hotel with elegant and glamour. Starting from the lobby of the hotel to the elegantly finished rooms, the interior provide a comfortable and unmatched experience. Our hotel is primed for corporate, business and leisure travelers, offering superior services and excellent facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Core purpose of the Job
- Directly Manages all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas.
- Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
- Ensure smooth operation of the front office; follow up with satisfaction with guest related issues.
- Check-in and check-out, coordinate all guests’ requests, inform them of hotel service, features and room amenities.
- Maintain a positive attitude that will provide team work within the organization and must possess and display high level of personal standard.
- Effective management of guest relations, ensure that 90% of guests leave good reviews and feedback.
- Develop and implement annual guest satisfaction strategy with cooperation and collaboration of the entire team.
- Manage the Hotel Database.
- Ensure each and every guest is treated in a warm, friendly, efficient and accurate manner.
- Conduct routine checks on machines and equipment to ensure proper running of the front desk.
- Ensure porters carry out their functions effectively and efficiently, provide assistance with guest luggage.
- Liaise with other departments on behalf of guest.
- Strict implementation of sales processes and procedures.
- Effective management of room sales.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
Min Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
(Experience & Training) Academic and Professional:
- First Degree from the Arts, Sciences or Humanities.
- Minimum of four (4) years of hotel front desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Guest-oriented and service-minded.
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting