First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is recruiting for fulltime Head, Retail Banking Operations.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Retail Banking Operations
Job ID: 19000053
Job Type: Full-time
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: Technology And Services
- Provide leadership and oversight for clearing, Cash Management, Retail Processing Centre, Cheque Production Management and Finance Services processes.
- Ensure manning in line with approved organogram, and in line with productivity targets.
- Oversee implementation of automation including Business Process Management System (BPMS) workflows, ensuring that only efficient processes are automated
- Set up effective work flow and processes to deliver quality services.
- Maintain proper records of products and transactions.
- Ensure adherence to the risk management framework in identifying, controlling, monitoring and reporting of risk
- Ensure sufficient actions are undertaken to mitigate, reduce or contain the identified operational risks.
- Ensure prompt and accurate incident reporting and resolution.
- liaise and collaborate with other department to further the goals of the bank.
- Liaise with other banks and regulators to resolve knotty customers’ and/or industry issues
- Ensure compliance with regulations by promptly implementing guidelines, products and processes for the industry
- Introduce and/or communicate new processes and services in the bank
- Continuous review of operational processes for improved cost-efficiency, customer satisfaction etc.
- Ensure provision of adequate resources, especially IT infrastructure to the units
- Mitigate against fraud, errors, losses and processing risks
- Meet the requirements of branches in their bid to deliver excellent services, specifically by timely Customer onboarding and loans request processing, efficient and effective cash management, timely delivery of new cheques books and appropriate processing of clearing instruments.
- Ensure timely and effective reconciliation of relevant ledgers and accounts
- Ensure total compliance with relevant regulations and directives of CBN and other regulators.
- Carry out other duties as required by Management of the bank
Min Required Experience: 15 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any discipline with professional certification.
- Minimum experience: Fifteen years relevant experience
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About First Bank Of Nigeria Limited (firstbank)
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: Samuel Asabia House, 35, Marina, Lagos Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s premier commercial bank and most valuable banking brand. With over 10 million active customer accounts and more than 750 business locations...Know More about First Bank Of Nigeria Limited (firstbank)
Employees said said they are "Satisfied" with this workplace.
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified