Comercio Partners Limited is recruiting for fulltime Internal Auditor.
Comercio Partners Limited is a limited-liability company in Nigeria with core business in trading fixed income securities and equities as well as providing financial advisory and assets management services to domestic and international investors in the Sub-Saharan African capital market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and board of directors
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization
- Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organization’s previous handling of risks;
- Establishing and quantifying the organization’s 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks.
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with external auditors
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with minimum of 3-5 years Experience as an Auditor.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Internal Auditor" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - Not Specified