Goldline Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Logistics Manager.
Goldline Nigeria Limited with head offices in Lagos Nigeria and several branches and partners across the country, has been at the fore front of manufacturing, importation, distribution, installation and maintenance of high quality building and finishing materials to the building and construction industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Report to: Managing Director
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as Sales and Marketing, Transactions Service, Warehouse.
- Responsible for Fleet Maintenance and Servicing by maintaining proper inventory of all components of vehicles, making sure they are maintained and checked frequently.
- Draw up maintenance plan or schedule for company’s vehicle and ensure that they are carried out.
- Ensure the maintenance, oiling and servicing schedule of the vehicles is followed.
- Track repairs and costs as part of monitoring and overseeing the repair processes
- Track vehicle and fuel usage and consumption rates; ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse is raised to management.
- Ensure that drivers conduct a general inspection of all company’s delivery vehicle every morning for cleanliness, road worthiness, fuel and oil level and conformance to all road traffic requirement and regulation.
- Buy vehicle parts and consumables and ensure that they are genuine parts.
- Handle report of accident and other defects of company’s vehicle and ensure that such issues are resolved.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications / Experience
- BSc or HND holder, MBA/MSc and professional qualifications.
- Possess minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Possess work experience in these areas: Logistics and building materials (Doors, furniture, railings etc.). (Please don’t apply if you don’t have work experience in these areas as Logistics Manager).
Application Closing Date
30th September 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the Job Title as the subject of mail
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting