Fadac Resources and Services is recruiting for fulltime Marketing Media Consultant.
Fadac Resources - Our client, a global leader in the Educational sector with a large network of trainers who is certified by international curriculum providers to deliver award-winning skills development solutions. They serve businesses, schools, and communities in Dubai, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Malaysia, India, Morocco and Argentina.
They are in need of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Media Consultant
- Develop and implement marketing/communication/PR plans to meet business development targets and manage marketing/branding/PR requirements.
- Works closely with Line Manager and Group Marketing Team to create engaging content for a company's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Client Engagements
- Be available for all marketing related meetings with the clients
- Maintain effective internal and external communications
- Vendor Management
- Ensure good selection of vendors through procurement process and negotiation.
- Management of vendors to achieve desired results.
- Co-ordinating with group for any marketing related matter
- Follow Brand Guidelines for all activities
- Adopt and adapt global brand campaigns for local market benefit
- Printing of marketing collaterals and course materials
- Take charge of all printing works, ensuring timely delivery of same to the different users and stakeholders.
- Marketing Content
- Supervise all marketing content production
- Identify gaps and advise/assist Sales Team to find viable solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Design and Manage Marketing Plan and Budget
- Develop a marketing plan and budget
- Strategize and execute for digital marketing and social media platforms.
- Ensure that all marketing activities are carried out with necessary budgetary approvals and are in line with agreed marketing plans
- Manage local marketing and communications agencies to deliver on objectives within budget
- Manage PR agencies and Mass Media communication channels.
- Develop communication plans and offline marketing/communication/PR campaigns as per agreed marketing objectives and student enrolment targets – in collaboration with advertising, design and media agencies.
- Market Research & Competitor Activity
- Identify local consumer market research requirements and develop marketing/PR proposals that will address these needs.
- Track competitor activity and share monthly summary with Management Team, Sales and Operations teams.
Min Required Experience: 12 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Master's Degree in Marketing/Marketing Communications preferred.
- 12 years+ marketing experience in the following sectors: Education Management, Skills development and related industries.
- Experience in developing, maintaining and delivering marketing/PR strategies
- Use of CRM software to maintain data and provide Marketing/Sales reporting
- Experience in using Content Management Systems and developing engaging content for the web and social channels, particular writing for SEO
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts and best practices
- A balance of creative and analytical skills with a track record of delivering
- Native English speaker
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Detail orientated
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
3 Positions - 2 Locations