Fadac Resources and Services is recruiting for fulltime Program Manager.
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a global leader in the educational sector with a large network of trainers who is certified by international curriculum providers to deliver award-winning skills development solutions. They serve businesses, schools, and communities in Dubai, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Malaysia, India, Morocco and Argentina.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
- The Program Manager will oversee the progress of operations and will provide complete required leadership, operational and technical support to ensure the success of the program. The position will be accountable for driving enrollment, orientation and placement of trainees.
- He/ She should be able to assess the needs of the business, co-ordinate the implementation of training and development plans, and ensure the availability of a wide variety of training programs that will enhance the effectiveness of the program.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have a strong background in management, operations, people management, B2C business development/sales and financial budgeting and analysis.
Management and Budgeting:
- Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Drive brand values through all training and development activities geared towards the sustainability of the program.
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives.
- Work in partnership with other functional heads and team members to create strategic plans as well as implementing new processes and approaches in achieving it.
- Spearhead other special projects and setting up additional revenue streams.
- Establish budget control systems for controlling expenditures and control expenditures in accordance with budget allocations.
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress of activities against the set goals. Ensure program milestones are met, particularly placement targets.
- Oversee daily operations and coordinate activities through assigned staff; prioritize and delegate work activities and ensure smooth daily operations of VTCs and trainings.
- Serve as a key liaison with vocational training centers, particularly in relation to their technical support.
- Recommend new training programs, equipment and resources for the training centers, as required.
- Direct, monitor and participate in research and business intelligence activities including data collection, focus groups, industry engagements, employer summits, evaluation and analysis, etc.
- Keep abreast of training trends, industry needs, developments and best practices to enhance the project.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to cultivate a strong, positive image of the brand among its stakeholders, as well as designing and implementing a well-designed public relations plan.
- Oversee risk management and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, VTC management etc.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Drive sustainable revenue and growth through trainee enrolments.
- Reviewing, and implementing commercial pricing model that is aligned to company business growth, competitors’ activities and changing market conditions.
- Ensure the program objectives and standards are consistent across the model to develop initiatives thereby driving sales.
- Producing quarterly metrics relating to sales performance, client and customer satisfaction, and operational excellence.
Min Required Experience: 12 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration or related course. MBA preferred
- Must have exceptional B2C business development/sales background and a consistent track record in sales conversion success and performance
- Experience managing training institutions as well as having an eye for revenue generation.
- Knowledge of/experience with USAID-funded projects an advantage
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) an advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using participatory training methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to build effective relationships with all participants, peers, and stakeholders
- Must be able to work within a cross cultural setting, negotiate diplomatically, and function well under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and liaise closely with others
- Proactive and creative, and able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes
- A passion for quality and for developing others
- 12+ years of experience in relevant job role including experience selling in the B2C space.
- Sound understanding of student/graduate catchment areas.
- Experience and expertise in designing and implementing wide-range of methods and approaches to skills development and capacity building
- Proven experience successfully managing large scale, complex projects, as well as training centres
- Supervisory experience required
- Previous experience as a subject matter expert with a Training Institution is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting