Prime Sources Limited is recruiting for fulltime Project Manager, Mechanical.
Prime Sources Limited is a company that prides herself as a primary source for Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Oil and Gas Facilities in Nigeria. Founded since May 2001, has kept the flag of quality services flying. We are poised to take on the toughest challenges and to constantly meet the demands of our customers in the area of Oil and Gas related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager, Mechanical
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Review job estimate and prepare project budgets.
- Estimate and negotiate change orders
- Prepare/ review submittals
- Track, forecast, report labor hours and material costs
- Buyout major equipment and subcontracts
- Expedite and track deliveries of major equipment/materials
- Maintain working knowledge of general conditions, work scope and specifications of project contract/subcontract
- Maintain and control documents in compliance with UMC Standards as well as contractual compliance
- Supervise Project Engineers and General Superintendents including quarterly and annual coaching.
- Collaborate with field labor supervision to plan, organize and schedule project work including preparation of subcontract/contract integrated project schedule
- Review contract drawings, detail drawings and specifications
- Prepare fabrication shop work package including detail drawing review, material take off and buyout, and man-hour fabrication budget
- Ensure full compliance with UMC Safety Program at the jobsite
- Provide proactive, clear and timely communication to team members
- Be professional and uphold UMC Core Values
- Regular attendance and promptness are considered part of each employee's essential job functions.
- Candidates should have 10 years experience.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified