Focus Group Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales & Business Development Executive.
Focus Group Limited is a leading indigenous ICT company specialized in delivering innovative solutions and services of value to corporate organizations leveraging on innovation and service excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Sales Executive Officer is the key point of contact between the organisation and customers.
- The job includes: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products, organising sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products.
- Carry out Sales call management:
- Calling on Customers
- Sales call visitation
- Maintenance and Extension of Sales Territory.
- Communication with customers – keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes.
- Prepare and send updated Weekly Sales Report (Last/Next 7 Days, Sales pipeline, Blanket of opportunity & Receivable/WHT update).
- Drive Solution line & Product Sales and Partnership level with OEM.
- Have complete knowledge of services rendered, and products line, taking responsibility to stay update and ask for assistance to acquire latest developments.
- Ensure effective customer Engagement and Management.
- Keep record of Request for Quotation & Request for Proposals and provide timely response.
- Preparation of Quotes, pre-qualification and valued proposal
- Show and circulate up-to-date Customer contact details (Sales Blanket of Contact)
- Carry out Vendor registration and Customer Relationship.
- Guarantee customers/prospects excellent Service Delivery
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related course.
- A minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision
- Time Management skills
- Good interpersonal skill
- Customer management skill.
- Methodical and able to maintain teams focus on an objective
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good administrative skills
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales & Business Development Executive” as the subject of the email
Note: Only qualified Persons will be contacted for an interview.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
10 Positions - Not Specified