BankSome Group of Companies is recruiting for fulltime Sales Executive - Real Estate (Male).
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive - Real Estate (Male)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
The duties & responsibilities are not limited to the following:
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Design/ draft content filled proposals to prospective clients.
- Arrange/design advertising to promote the property(ies)
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Present the Group to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follow up effectively with client till closure
- Generate new leads on weekly basis
- Meet at least 80% of monthly target
- Increase social media presence by 5% monthly
- Number of apartments sold in a month.
- High rate of customer feedback- The number of buyers who have signed you as their exclusive sales agent.
- Proper inventory of apartments available.
- % on negotiation: Percentage difference between asking and selling price
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in sales of Real Estate
- BSc in any relevant Social Science or Arts discipline.
- Ability to implore the use of digital marketing platforms will be an advantage
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Proven track record of hitting targets and KPIs within a real estate sales role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We prefer candidates residing around Lekki, Ajah and environs, as well as Yaba and Surulere for proximity reasons.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified