Fadac Resources and Services is recruiting for fulltime Sales Manager.
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a 50-year-old company in Nigeria and has a wide presence in Building materials, household, solar and power products. They also specializes in corporate branding and gifting, offering a one-stop solution for all gifting & promotional Ideas.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Develop & implement marketing & sales strategies for promotional & gifting products within agencies, banks, telecoms and other corporate institutions.
- Increase business revenue and market share by identifying new accounts and constantly increasing sales pipelines
- Build new and maintain existing client relationship
- Prepare and send quotations to customers, negotiate prices and ensure items delivered meet customer’s expectations
- Generate different ideas for promotional & gifting products which can be pitched to customers
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Strong pipeline – Ensuring the division is able to consistently generate new leads to ensure a strong pipeline.
- Ensure customers samples are presented and approved by the client before items are mass produced.
- Follow up with customers deliveries to ensure products are delivered as per customer’s specification & agreed timelines
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Follow-up with leads assigned to self or team members and provide feedback on contacts made
- Follow up on pipeline outstanding payments
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Marketing/Business Administration or a related fields
- Age group: 30 - 40 years
- Minimum of 5-6 years sales experience with at least 4 years managing sales with good market knowledge preferably in Packaging and/or Promotions & Gifting business.
- Agency background experience is desirable.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft office packages such as Word and Excel as well as communication applications like Skype, etc.
- Strong networking capabilities
- Strategic /persuasive approach to sales
- Energetic, innovative and willing to learn and adapt to new challenges in generating business. Hard working.
- Presentable and with good communication skills in English.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting