Mastercard - We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job Title: Senior Managing Consultant - Lagos, Nigeria
• Mastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide.
• With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, Mastercard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances Mastercard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes Mastercard's global thought-leadership preeminence.
• We are looking for a Senior Managing Consultant to become an active team member who leads projects and manages complex engagements for Mastercard Advisors clients.
• Whilst this individual is not expected to be a subject matter expert in the payment cards, they will demonstrate expertise in consulting engagement management and professional problem-solving skills in the payment industry.
• The position located in Lagos Nigeria
• Contributes towards the development of strategies and programs for large, strategically important regional and global clients
• Implements/communicates strategies to achieve goals, acts as advisor to and maintains ongoing relationships with client executives
• Rigorously and logically identify issues covering entire client problems
• Generates key hypotheses and independently structures work at project level
• Synthesizes analyses into clear, sound recommendations; takes responsibility for structuring and writing reports and steering committee presentations
• Animate and drive client during key project meetings
• Reviews reports to ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness
• Assumes overall project management responsibilities for projects; identifies project staffing resources & develops, defines and reviews required analyses including building story line
• Delivers project margin
• Develops effective working relationships with senior-level client management
• Supports Mastercard Advisors and local market account teams in client relationship management and business development efforts
• Manages and develops junior project team members
Min Required Experience: 8 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
All About You
• Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification, advanced degree or MBA preferred
• Languages: Fluent English, other language skills highly desirable
• Minimum 8 year experience including at least 4 years in a strategic consulting company
• Experience Needed: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Excellent analytical skills, Ability to work in a team or independently
• People management skills gained by managing consultants on projects and / or having experience in managing direct reports
• Flexible and mobile
• Expertise gained in Retail Banking and/or Payment Industry is desirable
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: New York
Mastercard is a leading global payments & technology company that connects consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers & governments around the world.MasterCard is a technology company in the gl...Know More about Mastercard