The American Center for International Labor Solidarity is recruiting for fulltime Senior Program Officer.
The American Center for International Labor Solidarity, a non-governmental organization dedicated to promoting and protecting worker rights is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- If you would like to make a difference in the lives of working people in West Africa, please consider joining our team. This is a full-time position based in Abuja that requires extensive travel mostly within Nigeria.
Summary of Position
- The Senior Program Officer will report directly to the Country Program Director in developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating various programs; leading a variety of trainings and initiatives; and providing daily technical assistance to union and community partners.
- The Senior Program Officer writes persuasive proposals and develops budgets for capacity building activities.
- S/he participates in the development and implementation of education, training and other programs as part of the Solidarity Center program team.
- S/he has the writing skills necessary to produce well-written program reports and evaluations.
- S/he monitors programs to meet budget targets and programmatic results.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Masters
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- The Senior Program Officer must have ability to work and interact easily with wide variety of people, and help lead effective teamwork.
- She/he must have broad knowledge of labour, socio-economic, and political developments in West Africa, the U.S. and across the globe.
- Previous trade union experience is highly desirable.
- S/he must be able to work independently and complete assignments with limited supervision.
- S/he must be capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously.
- S/he must have, at a minimum, a Master's degree in Political Science, International Relations, Labor Relations or related fields and/or seven years equivalent work experience. Strong verbal and writing skills are a must.
- Computer literacy for word processing and simple spreadsheets is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, CV, and a writing sample (3-5 pages) to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting