Siemens Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Senior Technical Bid Manager.
Siemens, is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Bid Manager
Ref. ID: 177907
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
About the role
- Responsible for the preparation of bid documents as per client/tender requirements and in line with company process and policies. Technical responsibility for the bid.
- Assist Head of Tendering to set up the project tendering cross functional team.
- Study the request for proposal to prepare the synopsis of scope of works
- Preparation of specification for the floating of enquiries
- Liaise with in-house Civil and Engineering Dept. to obtain engineering inputs for the floating of enquiries.
- Finalization of LOA documents in co-ordination with commercial bid manager & sales team
- Obtain commercially viable quotations from acceptable Electrical equipment suppliers and sub-contractors in co-ordination with procurement department.
- Obtain commercially viable quotations for civil and balance of plant works from Civil Department.
- Technical and Commercial evaluation of offers in conjunction with Engineering and Civil Department.
- Identify risks for the calculation of risk provisions.
- Liaise with in-house contract dept. for the finalization of commercial and contractual comments to customer.
- Preparation of bid calculation as per power calc.
- Assist Head of Tendering in the finalization of bid calculation.
- Complete bid documentation as per tender guidelines.
- Submission of technical & commercial proposal to Customer.
- Submission of the bid as per the E T TS tendering process.
- Liaise with in-house Civil and Engineering dept. to finalize the post tender clarifications from client.
- Ensure that your work is in line with the QA procedures, statutory, regulatory and EHS requirements.
- Abide by and comply with the Siemens Compliance and Business Conduct Guidelines.
- Always work and act as team player and constant sense of mutual support.
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma with 20 years’ experience
- 10-15 years of experience as Project Manger of HV substation in which minimum 5 years as Bid Manager
- Profound knowledge of PM@Siemens procedure & Tools
- Good leadership quality to lead the bid team in the correct direction
- International experience & collaboration in international teams
- 10 to 15 years of work experience in Energy Sector or related markets
Competencies & Experiences:
- More than five years experience in Bid Management, Project Management or Sales in the field of Oil & Gas and Power Systems
- Experience in leading small teams
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment with international teams and different company cultures.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Siemens Nigeria Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Siemens Limited 100 Ajose Adeogun street Lagos 101241, Nigeria
Siemens in Nigeria has developed into a strong and highly respected company. Good corporate citizenship is intrinsic to the company’s business activities. Siemens is fully committed to a busines...Know More about Siemens Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting