Fadac Resources and Services is recruiting for fulltime Software Developer.
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- The software developer involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of the enterprise packaged solutions Key.
- Analyze the business needs and requirement then design, test, and develop software to meet those needs
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Translate application storyboards and build cases into functional applications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Design and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Make good technical recommendations and decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support web functionality
- Perform routine upgrades and maintenance as required
- Provide terminal support to terminal staff on technical issues
- Provide training for operational team and other department as required
- Work with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance
- Provide regular reports on status of assigned tasks.
- Engaging internal stakeholders on testing of solutions and gathering feedback
- Work with the QA team to ensure proper product testing is done
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree
- At least 5 -7 years Professional experience with C# .Net, SQL Server, and NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology and experience using CI/CD tools.
- Understanding of Frontend frameworks such as Angular preferred
- Experience with Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Knowledge of Source Control (GIT)
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and Familiar with REST API, SQL, ORM
- Hands on experience in building distributed systems architecture, microservices, event driven architecture, and any of RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus, Apache Kafka
- Experience implementing OWASP Security framework for .NET based systems
- Strong understanding with implementation knowledge of SQL Server- 2014 (and above) & T-SQL experience.
- Strong .NET design & development hands on experience using – Microsoft latest technology stack (.net core, MVC, C#, API’s etc.)
- Experience with analysis, design, development, maintenance and support for various client-server web applications.
- Ability to multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Self-motivation, determination, confidence and result oriented
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Teamwork, collaboration, independence and proactivity to boost innovation
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting