We are looking for innovative and driven business development team to join our company. The individuals in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability. We are seeking candidates who are creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs. Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated will do well in this role.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 7 years
Duties and Responsibilities
· Analyze current customer base, including portfolios to identify potential sales opportunities
· Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
· Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
· Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
· Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
· Contributing to new business development initiatives.
· Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
· Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
· Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
Min Required Experience: 7 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field preferred
· Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well (example: five plus years in a sales or business development environment)
· Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
· Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships
· Excellent analytical and leadership skills