Purpose of the Position: To develop and provide creative value-added solutions which will enhance the profile, perception and ultimately the bottom line of clients through innovative and excellent customer service delivery and in turn increase GEMS Communications Ltd revenue.
· Planning, developing and managing existing clients’ projects
· Developing and implementing marketing strategies that will lead to new client acquisition and increase in revenue.
· Directing team members in meeting client and company objectives
· Defining departmental operating budgets, and resource, risk and scope management
· Managing client expectations
· Communicating with stakeholders
· Determining short- and long-term resource requirements
· Building and managing team
· Designating responsibilities among team members
· Coordinating external communications to support the company image.
Min Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Masters
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· MBA Degree or Graduate degree in a related field.
· Membership of Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON)
· Minimum of 6 years work experience with a client servicing/key account management/marketing company, and in a management position.
· Marketing Communication
· Marketing Strategy
· Market Research
· Product Development and Marketing
· Business Strategy
· Project Management
· Competitive Analysis
The person must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
· Must have a global perspective in marketing
· Passion to deliver results
· Tenacity and enjoy travelling