Minimum Job Requirements
· Bachelor's degree; at least 7 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Knowledge of auditing policies, standards, and procedures.
· Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems.
· Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
· Employee development and performance management skills.
· Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
· Ability to develop and implement audit plans and schedules.
· Knowledge of financial record keeping procedures, laws, regulations, and standards.
· Ability to persuade and influence others.