QRTV is a brand-new film and photography studio located in Egbeda, Lagos. We are currently recruiting to fill the role of a ‘Venue Manager’ whose main role will be renting out our two empty floor spaces/studios to film makers, photographers and creatives. This role has the opportunity to grow and the ambition to become Senior Venue Manager is desirable. This role involves late night working as well as the occasional weekend.
- Liase with clients, photographers, filmmakers, creatives and ensure the two floor spaces/studios are rented out at least 15 times a month.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Meeting with prospesctive clients and converting assigned leads to sales.
- Develop digital advertising and electronic mail initiatives.
- Responding to inquiries concerning services provided and costs for room and equipment hire.
- To ensure the smooth, safe running of all activity at QRTV headquarters.
- To oversee activities and use of facilities.
- Must be confident and be able to communicate effectively with a whole range of people.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: High School
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· Should have 1+ years’ experience working in the Nigerian media industry.
. Must be highly skilled in social media marketing.
. Must have previous experience renting out studios within the Nigerian media industry.