Pickmeup International Company Limited is recruiting for fulltime Video/Graphic Content Editor.
Pickmeup International Company Limited have been developed to combat the current ride-hailing challenges faced by urban & rural users in Nigeria. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video/Graphic Content Editor
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and creative Video/Graphic Editor to join our team! As a Video/Graphic Editor at our company, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes.
- That is, editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
- As video has become the best way for communicating company's messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company's success.
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Work both on and off-site
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with marketing team
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Use creativity techniques in designing graphics.
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer
- Digitally cutting files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what's usable
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- Writing voiceover/commentary
- Suggesting or selecting music.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Requirements and Qualifications
- OND, B.Sc or similar degree
- 3 years of experience as video specialist of a similar role
- Some experience of using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting