Ralds and Agate Limited is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Manager.
Ralds and Agate Limited - Our client, a leading technology firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, strategic, detail oriented and possess good communication skills.
- Accountable for business development activities in alignment with commercial strategy.
- Responsible for overseeing a strategic framework for operationalizing service offerings, deal making, strategic customer service engagement, business and market competitive intelligence etc.
- Develop a business/commercial plan with revenue forecast, managing the execution of the plan.
- Integrate and align the activities of the department with the rest of the Company for synergy of delivery.
- Responsible for the deal making and opportunity maturation funnel to guide prospect identification, selection, engagement, tracking, maturation and closure process.
- Accountable for timely, periodic and relevant market information and analytics as well as competitive intelligence to guide investment decisions.
- Develop and manage a client service proposition framework for optimizing value from clients.
- Manage a potential client database with differentiated service propositions to each segment.
- Provide a pricing/tariffing template for service offerings, in alignment with the earnings aspirations and expectations; ensuring this is properly disseminated and adopted through the organisation.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or a related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years work experience in a similar function. Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high performance cross functional team
- Project management and strong analytical abilities
- Business and Commercial knowledge
- Relationship Management - excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Presentation and Engagement skills;
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting