Pause Factory Resources Limited is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Officer (Travels).
Pause Factory Resources Limited - Our client, a leading Travel company in Nigeria seeks to recruit a competent and well experienced individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Travels)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development and pitching to customers and investors the organizations business plans.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Assist in the production of all marketing material designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events / program fliers, proposals etc.
- Market all the products and services of the Organization to the public
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Candidate must have 2-5 years work experience
- Should possess minimum of Bachelor's Degree/HND in Marketing, Business Administration
Knowledge, Skills and Competence:
- Good organization skills.
- Good time management.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Attractive Basic remuneration plus commission
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@pausefactory.org with "Business Development Officer - Travels" as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting