Hazon Holdings is recruiting for fulltime Community Business Officer.
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Business Officer
- We seek a highly organised and charismatic individual for the role of a Community Business Officer for our hub to assist all aspects of the workspace operations including a programme of ongoing events.
- A tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events would be a perfect fit.
- Create innovative & exciting methods for public awareness & engagement to increase usage.
- Implement social media & communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Maintain an up to date register of community members and ensuring that notices are sent for renewals of office spaces promptly.
- Writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Keep records of events ensuring that schedules do not clash and events are set up timely.
- Launch community initiatives (e.g. maintain an online forum, create an events series & write email newsletters).
- Provide engaging text, image & video content for social media accounts.
- Maintain the content calendar and ensure it is regular, relevant & up to date.
- Monitor & report on feedback & online reviews.
- Liaise with management to relay customer feedback insights gained from conversations within the community.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends.
- Moderate online and offline conversations with our community and drive the awareness of the Hub projects through creative, clear and compelling web and social media communications.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Significant work experience as a Community business Officer or other relevant role
- Past evidence of successfully launching community initiatives (e.g. promoting products online via forums, beginning an ambassador program, producing an event series, writing newsletters etc.)
- Aptitude for tracking relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat visits or inquiries)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of social media uses for management of brands
- Knack for seeing and staying ahead of trends
- Analytical skills to interpret traffic and online engagement metrics
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Extremely well organized
- Ability to enable the community
- Managing partners charged with executing creative content and new ideas
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity and respect for differences in individual perspectives, personality, work styles, and values
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
3 Positions - Not Specified