Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited is recruiting for fulltime Developers/IT Support.
Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited is an ICT Firm with offices in United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Developer/IT Support
Locations: Ibadan, Oyo & Lagos
Slot: 4 Openings
Job Type: Full-Time
- Troubleshoot, Test and Maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimizing websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process
- Conducting website testing
- Ensuring web and app logic is properly integrated
- Troubleshoots PC, Phone, and/or peripheral devise for users as required.
- Reinstallation of operating systems on specific computers when required.
- Installs patches and upgrades of programs when required.
- Communicate emergent computer issues to the IT Department team.
- Assemble, install, test, and configure computer equipment on the network.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Provide support for both hardware and software related problems.
- Ability to support external systems such as Citrix Access Gateways and VPN connections.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant fields with IT Certifications.
- 5yrs or more in Computer Programming, IT Support experience required.
- Understanding of rapid development frameworks like .Net Core & Framework, Laravel, Bootstrap, etc
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, WordPress etc
- Knowledge of Internet/Web technologies and languages, such as web browsers, Java and HTML development tools.
- Experience supporting all Microsoft Office products, Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 7 & 10.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (integrations)
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
10 Positions - 2 Locations