Required Competencies and Qualifications
- University degree in Petroleum Engineering or Economics.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- University degree: 8 years
- Advanced degree: 6 years
- Near to short term non-OPEC oil supply model designing and running using spread sheets
- Oil field development
- Discounted cash flow procedures in oil sector
- Development contracts
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
Status and Benefits
- Members of the Secretariat are international employees whose responsibilities are not national but exclusively international. In carrying out their functions they have to demonstrate the personal qualities expected of international employees such as integrity, independence and impartiality.
- The post is at grade E reporting to the Head, Petroleum Studies Department. The compensation package, including expatriate benefits, is commensurate with the level of the post.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to fill in a résumé and an application form which can be received from their Country’s Governor (PDF) (See Nigeria address below) for OPEC or Click Here (Ms Word) to download Application Form. In order for applications to be considered, the application form and resume must reach the OPEC Secretariat through the relevant Governor not later than the closing date stated above.
NIGERIA COUNTRY GOVERNOR
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Dr. Omar Farouk Ibrahim, MCIPR,
Group General Manager, International Energy Relations (GGM IER),
Governor for OPEC,
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - NNPC,
Block D 10th Floor, Room 04, NNPC Towers
Click Here to Download Application Form (Ms Word)
Click Here for More Information
Note: Applicants must be nationals of Member Countries of OPEC and should not be older than 58 years.