GUS Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Quantity Surveyor.
GUS Consulting Limited - Our client, an indigenous Engineering, Procurement & Construction company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Warri, Delta
Company: Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC)
- You will maximise project margin and add value to the EPC projects by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting.
- You will carry out monthly financial reviews on projects and forecast final outturn values for cost, sales and margin.
- Forecast the cost of the different project materials.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, BoQs and other documentation.
- Preparation of reports on new work and work in progress for cost monitoring and control, and for decision making.
- Assisting in establishing client requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Measure and value the work done on site.
- Pay subcontractors.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
Min Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- HND/B.Sc in Quantity Surveying
- 4-8 years’ relevant work experience most especially in Oil & Gas.
- Relevant post graduate qualifications and / or certification with NIQS.
- Contract Management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio).
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Quantity Surveyor - Warri" as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting