Karisfined Edge Solutions is recruiting for fulltime Scrum Master/ Technical Program Manager.
Karisfined Edge Solutions - Our client, a Fintech company is looking for an experienced and talented candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Scrum Master/ Technical Program Manager
- As the Scrum Master, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced developers as the Technical Program Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps Boards or Trello or similar tools
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success to top management
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 2 or more years of experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team
- 2 or more years of experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- 2 or more years of experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM),
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
N200,000 - N280,000/Month
What You'll Get:
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team with an emerging Fintech organization.
- Competitive remuneration package, in line with your experience
- A unique fast growth opportunity for leadership and personal development
- Other performance based incentives and bonuses.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Scrum Master/Technical Program Manager" as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting