Pause Factory Resources Limited is recruiting for fulltime Ticketing And Reservation Officer.
Pause Factory Resources Limited - Our client, a leading Travel company in Nigeria seeks to recruit a competent and well experienced individual into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air and ground transportation reservations.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
- Manage accounts assigned and ensure that all pending request are closed.
- Contribute to revenue growth and profit margin of the organization.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with all clients; meet and strive to exceed quality and productivity goal.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR's) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by the company
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum Required Experience: 2-5 years.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND/OND.
- Marketing, Business Administration, Aviation, Transport Management.
- Should have a minimum qualification of OND
- Must have at least 2-5 years working experience in a Travel Agency or Airline in similar capacity.
- IATA certificate and experience on Fares and Ticketing.
- Ability to use two GDS (Amadeus ,Sabre and Galileo)
- Must be adaptable, problem solver and possess the ability to effectively communicate to both clients and new customers.
- Good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office and power point.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be out-of-the-box thinker.
- Preferred candidate should reside on the Island.
- Basic remuneration plus commission and other Benefits.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: Jobs@pausefactory.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting