- Conduct research on relevant information from Peer-reviewed Psychological journals, articles and books.
- Contribute to the content development for trainings and assessments.
- Creating and publish psychologically relevant content on all social media sites and the official website of the firm.
- Assist on all projects as required.
- Create visual arts graphics and flyers
- Assist with planning of events.
- Create and manage databases.
- Keep statistical records, schedule meetings and events, etc.
- Follow up with clients and projects.
- Source and identify potential clients and projects.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- At least a B.A/BSc. in a Psychology related course
- 0-3years of work experience in the field of Psychology is an advantage.
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Excellent research skills and ability to draft documents, reports and create impressive social media content
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time Management skills