Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited is recruiting for fulltime Accountant.
Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited provides a range of services to client companies in the mining, solid mineral, energy and steel sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Okobo, Kogi
- Prepare management account and provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Document all financial transactions
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial transactions by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Comply with Federal, State and Local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Reconcile all bank Accounts monthly.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures including but not limited to confidentiality and code of conduct.
- Any other task assigned.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must be SAP FICO Compliant
- ACCA/ICAN added advantage
- Minimum 3 years work-related experience in accounting, in a continuous process environment
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel, accounting software and invoice discounting.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified