- Candidate must be a holder of NCE in Special Education with specialization in Brailling / Education for the Hearing Impaired as the case may be.
- Certificate of National Youth Service, evidence of Exemption or Exclusion as the case may be.
- Proficiency in ICT is required
- Some knowledge of special education, may be an advantage.
Salary and Other Conditions of Service
This shall depend on position to which candidate is appointed and as obtainable in salary and conditions of service for Federal Colleges of Education in Nigeria and as may be determined by the Governing Council of the College from time to time.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are expected to submit twenty (20) copies of word processed Applications and Curriculum Vitae together with relevant credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should among other information, should follow the order below:
- Post desired and department;
- Full names with surname in capitals;
- Date and place of birth;
- State of origin and local government area;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children;
- Present Postal Address;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Educational Institutions attended with dates;
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates;
- Work experience;
- Present employer,
- Status and salary;
- List of publications in default (where applicable);
- Attendance at learned conference with date;
- Extracurricular activities and Names and addresses of three (3) referees whose confidential report on the candidate should be sealed and submitted along with the application.
All applications and confidential report must be addressed and submitted to:
Federal College of Education (Special),
P.M.B. 1089, Oyo,
Candidates may also forward their Applications in Soft Copies to: Registrar@fcesoyo.edu.ng OR Click Here (docs) to submit online. Candidates who submit soft copies will be required to come along with twenty (20) hard copies of the exact soft copies submitted if shortlisted for interview.
- Candidates are advised to request their referees to forward reference on them under confidential cover to the "Registrar" with the above address.
- Only applications of shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.