BU Power Limited is recruiting for fulltime Management Trainee Programme.
BU Power Limited - We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Trainee Programme
- BU Power Limited is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees. The Management Trainee Programme is aimed at equipping recent graduates with personal and professional growth as well as the skills required to become an extraordinary Manager who can successfully run a Power Plant by offering ideas about how we can improve our operations and cope with new challenges.
- You will be exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Company and deployed to matching areas of needs and skills set.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Must be a graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Must have the right attitude to work/right orientation
- Independent thinking and trainable
- Some relevant experience in Power Generation will be an added advantage
- Possess or willing to acquire design skills/diagnostic package
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience
- Must be between the ages of 23-28 years
- A minimum of a Second Class Division
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Possession of relevant certifications or a commitment to obtaining certifications relevant to the industry will be an added advantage
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Willingness to explore new ideas and take on challenging tasks
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Management Trainee" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bu Power Limited
- Headquarters: 163/165, Broad Street Old Niger House), Lagos Island
BU Power Limited is a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. BU Power's focus is meeting the power requirements of its customers in the Health, Educational,...Know More about Bu Power Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting