CGIT Consult is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Manager.
CGIT Consult - Our company is a young software technology company providing products and services to help educational institutions run more efficiently and save operational costs. Our flagship product is a school management information system currently delivering value to schools across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients and partners of the Company.
- Drive sales from all Corporate Accounts (across all verticals) and Mobile Network Operators (MNO) in Nigeria and other regions of Africa where the Company operates.
- Achieve set financial target from all accounts managed.
Role and Responsibilities
New Business Development:
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers across all verticals within corporate sectors including FMCG, Financial Services, OEM, Media & Entertainment, Government, Aviation, Transportation, Telecommunications etc.
- Build, maintain and leveraging available network of contacts to generate new leads.
- Convert new leads to clients by identifying business needs, managing accounts, cold calling, prospecting, developing a thorough needs analysis and closing targeted opportunities in line with goals set.
- Have a full understanding of the Company’s products and services and generate demand by presenting them to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Achieve set financial targets from all accounts managed (MNOs and Corporate clients).
- Review and monitor competitor products and services, identifying shortfalls, advantages in comparison to the Company’s offerings thus;
- Recommend enhancements that will give the Company a clear competitive advantage.
- Drive new business by promoting the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators to prospective clients in comparison to competitors.
- Actively manage the sales process : leads, prospecting, qualifying, needs analysis, proposal, objections, closing & follow up.
- Develop sales growth strategies; tactics and action plans required to achieve all the key objectives (financial, operational and customer satisfaction).
- Prepare proposals relevant to the client’s needs, goals, roadmap and where applicable in response to request for proposals and quotes.
- Partake in contractual and financial negotiations, where required.
Client Relationship / Account Management:
- Establish and build relationships with clients on all levels; from officers to executives (CXOs / senior management / Board of Directors) to ensure the set financial targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Ensure all new / existing services are approved, launched and appropriately campaigned on MNOs network.
- Ensure timely responses and coordinate resolution to all complaints, queries, requests, and suggestions from clients and partners as the Company’s main interface. Business Development
- Actively monitor market trends through clients and by attending industry functions (association events, seminars, conferences) thus recommending new products, services and marketing channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Coordinate and, or represent the Company in promotional events and marketing activities.
Management and Reporting:
- Provide timely and accurate periodic reports including; revenue reports, sales pipeline, activity reports etc weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually to executive management.
- Carryout business development training and mentoring to subordinates and other internal staff.
- Ensure internal collaboration and communication with other functional teams to meet customer needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in sales, marketing or account management within Telecommunication or ICT industry
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory / managerial level.
- Completed NYSC
- Certificate Management Programs (e.g. Business Development) optional
- Post Graduate degree, MA / MBA / MSc optional
- Sales Planning and Management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership Management
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Closing Skills
- Public Speaking and presentation skills
- Project Phoenix Prepared by LCF Global Partners Limited 2015 3
- Research and Writing
- Use of CRM
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Resource Management
- Personal Characteristics
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
- Great team work and collaborative spirit
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
- Analytical minded
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted through your phone or email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - Not Specified