Qualification and Experience
To be eligible for appointment as the College Registrar the candidate must possess the following requirements:
- A good honours Degree in any of the Social Sciences/Art subjects from a recognized institution of learning.
- Must possess relevant Master's Degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning with at least 18 years of cognate experience. Possession of Doctorate Degree is an added advantage.
- Must be of a recognized professional body in relevant filed.
- Must have been a Deputy Registrar on CONTEDISS 15.
- Evidence of a continuous mandatory professional development.
- Proficiency in information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Terms of Appointment
The appointment for an initial period of five (5) years in the first instance and may be eligible for re-appointment for a second term of five (5) years subject to satisfactory performance and no more:
- The conditions of service areas obtainable in Federal Colleges of Education system.
- The candidate appointed will be entitled to all official approved benefits attached to the office of College Registrars and Bursars of Federal Colleges of Education in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications in Fifteen (15) copies with up to date CV which must include the following:
- Full names with Surname underlined
- Marital Status
- Number of Children, including the age of each
- Date and Place of Birth, Local Government Area
- State of Origin
- Geopolitical Zone
- Current Postal Address and Phone number(s)
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualification(s) and distinctions with dates
- Membership of Professional Association/Bodies
- Work experience in chronological sequence
- Present employee Status and Salary (Copy of last Promotion)
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the present employer, who are to forward Confidential Reports on the applicant directly to the Registrar.
- Applicants must be ready to support every claim with documenting evidences (where applicable) and bring the originals of their Credentials if invited for interview.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelop and marked “Post of Registrar” on the top left hand corner addressed to:
Federal College of Education,
P.M.B. 39, Kontagora,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.