Qualifications And Experience
- Candidates applying for this position are expected to possess a first degree in Accounting from a reputable University with a minimum class of degree of Second Class Lower. Candidates must possess a professionally recognized accountancy qualification such as ICAN, ANAN etc. and being a fellow of the relevant accounting body will be an added advantage. Candidates are expected to be computer literate. Candidates not yet in the position of Deputy Director (Audit) need not apply.
- Applicants should be expected to have at least fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience, ten (10) of which shall be at Senior Management position in the Audit Unit of a University or a comparable tertiary institution.
Condition of Service
As obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit copies of their credentials and thirty-five (35) typewritten copies of Applications, giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full Name
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Pure Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- List of Publications with Details of Title, Publishers, or Journals dates and pages (where applicable)
- Working Experience: General and Specific Experience (with dates)
- Details of Administrative experience and Service to the Community (with status and dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be a Professional or an authority in relevant fields) who must be requested by the applicant to forward directly to the Registrar, confidential Reports on the applicant indicating the post desired.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae are to be forwarded to:
University of Ilorin,
P.M.B. 1515, Ilorin,
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports o them, using letterhead, direct to the Registrar, University of Ilorin. Referees ae expected to indicate on the top right side of the envelope; ”Referees Report” for the position of Director, Audit Unit.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.