Anheuser-Busch InBev is recruiting for intern Packaging Trainee.
AB InBev is the world's leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
Job Title: Packaging Trainee
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Packaging Trainees in our Supply Function across all our Breweries in Nigeria.
- The Packaging Trainee program is self-directed development program for high-calibre technical graduates, with relevant technical degrees, from recognised Universities. Successful candidates would be identified as high-potential future talent suited for development via the trainee program.
Aim of the Program
The program aims to provide:
- An intensive grounding in essential technical, business and interpersonal knowledge and skills in order to equip each trainee with the competencies and behaviours required for priority roles in a brewery, thereby providing a pipeline of competent technical talent into these (and subsequent) roles;
- An excellent opportunity for employment and development of high potential graduates;
- A structured approach for transfer of knowledge and expertise from deep specialists within the organisation to new entrants, thereby aiding the continuity of corporate memory.
The Successful Packaging Trainee at international Breweries would be expected to among a host of other responsibilities:
- Take accountability and ownership of his/her own development – lead preparation of goals, one-on-one’s, performance reviews and preparation for assessments
- Proactive self-management
- Track own progress to program schedule
- Actively seek suitable learning opportunities through daily work experience.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of a 2nd Class lower credit Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a University or Upper credit from a Polytechnic.
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience.
- High intelligence levels;
- Socially-adept at interacting with a wide range of people;
- Leadership potential;
- Action-oriented, proactive, self-sufficient, conscientious, motivated, tenacious, resilient.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Anheuser-busch Inbev
- Headquarters: Lagos
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV is a multinational drink and brewing holdings company in Leuven, Belgium. Anheuser-Busch InBev World's largest brewer with approximately 500 beer brands in ove...Know More about Anheuser-busch Inbev
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified