Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Port Operations Manager.
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Port Operation Manager
- Facilitate daily / weekly / monthly scheduling of operations
- Lead morning huddle
- Participate in daily Foreman Toolbox Talks
- Facilitate pre-operation meetings
- Facilitate planning of operations in compliance with Company standards
- Ensure there is proper and adequate resources (manpower & equipment) to perform the work efficiently
- Assist Supervisor with allocating resources (manpower & equipment) to operations
- Ensure work is being executed in accordance to the plan, and approve any changes that may be necessary
- Ensure work site is kept clean, organized, and professional
- Coordinate with client’s operations personnel
- Coordinate with Subcontractors
- Manage and enforce the designated operator (task training) program
- Manage and enforce the daily equipment inspection program
- Review daily / weekly cost reports with Supervisors and Foremen
- Assists Supervisors and Foremen with solving operational issues
- Regular communication with field level employees to reinforce vision, goals, expectations, changes, etc
- Maintain high morale of field level employees
- Train and coach Supervisors and Foremen in accordance with Division succession plan
Min Required Experience: 7 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- At least seven years' experience of commercial marine operations management
- Degree in any related field
- Not less than 38 years of age.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc.).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good leadership skills
- Team player
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
16 Positions - 2 Locations