Craves Seeds Limited is recruiting for fulltime Procurement Officer.
Craves Seeds Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
- Effectively respond to vendor inquiries
- Comply to policies and procedures relevant to procurement activities
- Comply to applicable legislative and regulatory requirements
- Remember passwords, categories of items, specific customer names, and specialized and/or frequently used supplier names
- Keep track of goods / services ordered in order to respond to possible queries and search inventory databases to find quantities in stock, parts numbers, pigment numbers and product specifications
- Obtain information about goods and services by speaking with suppliers, making phone calls and reading brochures and trade publications
- Obtain information on about suppliers, regulations and standards
- Managing and controlling all the company’s external suppliers with particular emphasis on the purchase of Materials and finished parts for production.
- Ensure parts and materials are bought at the most competitive price and delivered on time.
- Identify new suppliers, agree terms and negotiate supply agreements where appropriate, including discount structures and volume rebates.
- Continually improve purchasing methods and drive down external spend.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Prepare reports and summarize data including sales report and book value.
- Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts.
- Support relevant departments with quotations for purchasing of goods.
- Plan and manage inventory levels of materials or products.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting