At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Job Title: Sales Support Analyst
Job Number: 1929022
He/She will be responsible for supporting the TPS Sales and Commercial teams meet the operational plan Responsible to develop innovative solutions to deliver customer outcomes and drive growth while managing company risk/reward. Role requires good understanding of clients, industry, function and commercial markets
- Commercial Finance Contracts
- T&C review .Contract Structure (Currency / LE Involvement). Participate to major commercial negotiations in person. Trade finance instrument form review: Bonds / LOC during ITO phase … completeness of the trade finance documents should be agreed in ITO -Training for Commercial team with Treasury team & banks;
- Financing strategy .Work with IFS & EFS teams to identify bespoke financing solutions for selected candidates IFS support to find solution for Slow Moving Inventory … communication to Analytics ComFin on tracking.
- Optimize Contract structure in order to Rev Rec accurately (Right to payment + termination for ASC 606 )
- Key customer past due resolution through negotiation with the customer
- Identify & prevent trapped cash situations
- Identify and prevent when possible embedded derivatives situations
- Support segment leaders with analytics & market dynamics in elaborating commercial strategy
- Proactively Communicate results & analytics to Commercial, Sales and Leadership teams
- Support Frame agreement team from Commercial Finance perspective
- Commercial Finance Governance
- LOI review. Review all the LOIs for BH holistically & provide leadership with clear guidance in accepting LOI’s from different product companies
- Risk Triggers. Review risk triggers as part of BH with a particular focus on cash & Milestones
- Cost Structure Lead cost review for new units in order to ensure we reflect the real costs and provide leadership with more accurate decision power during the bidding phase
- Rev Rec.Provide all TPS Commercial and Sales team the tools to understand the new RevRec std. as will impact convertibility
- Cost of capital. Lead the methodology & interest rate to be used in all cases when the cash-out is surpassing the cash in during the life of the projects
- Cash-Out. Support effort in identifying the cash-out profile depending on the scope of work
- Standard T&C. Support task force effort to harmonize the standard Contractual T&C across BH
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Strong experience in Finance.
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work independently and partner with CommOps + Sales
- Demonstrated ability to understand the risk arising from contracts
- Ability to work cross functionally with Finance + CommOps + Sales + Application engineers
- Good understanding of Large Project / Global Project Sales Methodology, and review gates.
- Proactive work style, creativity, high energy
- Excellent sales skills, with the ability to teach, train, and motivate others
- Demonstrated ability to engage in high-level sales and business discussions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the strategic agility to work harmoniously within a team as both a leader and a contributor FMP/ CAS graduated
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 10B ,Club Road, Ikoyi, Eti Osa, Lagos, Nigeria
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an international industrial service company and one of the world's largest oil field services companies. As of July 2017 Baker Hughes is 62.5% owned by General Electr...Know More about Baker Hughes Nigeria
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".