Junior Design Engineer (civil works) with core discipline in Environmental Engineering
· Young, graduate in Environmental Engineering (within the last 1-2 years) with excellent grades.
· Minimum of a second-class upper, degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
· Have a very good knowledge of AutoCAD.
· Qualitative experience in (Civil3D) software usage.
· 2 year or more of experience in a design office is an advantage
· Must be able to synergize with other Design Departments to achieve set goals.
· Working in an international team in the development of major infrastructure in Nigeria
· With an attitude to work in challenging projects
· Must be goal minded
· Accountability for assigned works with attention to detail.
All applicants should please submit the following via email to email@example.com
·Covering letter clearly stating
§ Position applied for
§ Expected salary
· CV and copies of educational/Professional certificates all in PDF.
· All applications should be received latest by close of business, Tuesday 31st December,2019.
Applicants are to use their Surname and position being applied for as subject of their emails