A Manufacturing concern based in Lagos is desirous of securing the services of an experienced professional as a Production Manager. Candidate must have a good first degree in relevant course of study and preferably a post graduate/professional qualification. He/she must have 3 – 6 years’ experience in a manufacturing facility in Nigeria. The Candidate must have verifiable working experience.
Deliverables – REPORTING TO EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT.
· Ensures that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently
· Planning and organising production schedules
· Assessing project and resource requirements
· Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
· Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
· Determining quality control standards
· Overseeing production processes
· Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
· Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
· Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
· Liaising with buyers and marketing sales staff
· Supervising the work of junior staff
· Responsible for the selection and maintenance equipment
· Monitor production standards and implement quality control programmes
· Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
· Identify training needs of staff in the production department
· Support the company in increasing profitability by managing resources efficiently and making necessary recommendations.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Requirement – Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills for the Production Manager Position
· Ability to comprehend and adhere to health and safety regulations and standards
· Ability to analyze situations and provide prompt solutions to challenges
· Someone who can generate innovative ideas and techniques easily
· A person who can quickly adapt to changes and learn new skills and techniques.
Personal Qualities Skills Required for the Job: Compliance: Team Management Skills, Analytical Thinking, Adheres strictly to organizational/sector policies and procedures. Integrity and confidentiality, Acceptability: personal style not abrasive to colleagues or customers. Planning and organizing: ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self; strong organizational skills. Work standards, Practical learning, Detail Handling, Energy, Efficiency and effectiveness, Personal organization and self-discipline, Punctuality, Attendance and Reliability.
Application Closing Date
November 30th, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the email subject. Please adhere strictly to the directive. Only candidates who fit the profile will be shortlisted and contacted.