The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
Project: Global Fund
- The Administrative Assistant will support the Senior Finance and Admin Officer (SFAO) in the provision of administrative and logistical services to the Global Fund staff in the state, send out meeting invites for approved meetings, take minutes of meetings and circulate to meeting participants, track and report monthly/weekly activity updates, follow-up with hotels for meeting venues end other activity logistics for trainings and comfort of participants.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University Degree, HND or recognized equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage
- Experience with large complex organization preferred
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: AHNi HQ Office 3rd Floor, Coscharis Plaza, Garki Area 3, Abuja.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-‐profit affiliate organization of Family Health International (FHI 360), registered in Nigeria in 2009. It aims to provide techni...Know More about Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (ahni)
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".