Honeywell International Incorporated is recruiting for fulltime Channel Account Manager.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Account Manager
Req No: 215866
Location: Lagos NGA
Main Job Purpose
- Develop and manage strategic partners to a revenue goal. Identify and recruit new partners in line with regional strategic goals.
- The role is targeting existing and prospective new channel partners across the West African region. For each of the channel partners, he/she is responsible for maximizing the use of our whole products and services portfolio, ensure a sustainable growth, as well as articulating a healthy margin, while establishing long term business relationship within the channel partner, this role includes also end user engagement in supporting the partner activity and its sales opportunities.
- The role will involve travel, occasional evenings away from home and carry sales targets and quarterly objectives.
- This position will only suit a focused and strong sales individual who can prove a successful sales background.
- Develop account plans for existing channel partners, in line with regional channel strategy, and execute the objectives quickly and clearly.
- Establish long term business relationships with channel partner executives.
- Work closely with the channel partner in its sales opportunities, including qualification, development of joint strategies to win, etc… but also includes joint visibility on field and engagement with the end user.
- Maximize the use of our whole available products and services portfolio in each channel partners to maximize the share, generate sustainable revenue growth and a healthy margin.
- Implement the regional sales programs and campaigns in the channel partner, as well as to develop and implement the necessary specific programs and initiatives for the channel partner to ensure the expected performance.
- Develop new channels partners following regional strategic direction.
- Train and develop channel partners in relation to our product lines and sales methodologies.
- Ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets and management based objectives that will be communicated from time to time.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts.
- Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, MSAS plans as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
- Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis. At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, result orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profit.
- Balanced between short term achievement and long-term development.
- Experience in working with process to get the necessary approvals related to the sales activity.
- Someone who can demonstrate and articulate the difference between good and bad business opportunities.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
- Mature, credible, highly professional, and comfortable in dealing with individuals at very senior levels.
- A team player with clear leadership qualities.
- Someone who remains calm in high pressure environments.
- The ability to travel through the META region as the business and opportunities demand, occasionally at short notice.
- The ability to make occasional international business trips out of the given region
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Experience and Qualifications
- Successful and demonstrable track record of channel management and can articulate the principles of good channel structure.
- Minimum 5 yrs continuous sales experience in channel development and management in the IT sector.
- Able to demonstrate and articulate the benefits of working with distribution in their channel partners.
- Business degree preferred but not mandatory.
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong sales management skills including thorough knowledge of the sales process and strategic techniques to achieve objectives.
- Ability to make the best use of time and resources.
- High level of communication and presentation skills.
- IT literate.
- Understand and articulate basic business finance terms and the necessity for financial control.
- The ability to prepare a business plan outlining the salient points of development with specific channel partners.
- A basic understanding of business, HR and contractual laws for the region.
- Competent author of business letters and reports.
- Has the ability to say no when the circumstance demands.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Honeywell International Incorporated
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: Morris Plains, New Jersey, United States
Honeywell is a global Fortune 100 software-industrial company with technologies that help everything from aircraft, homes and buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more co...Know More about Honeywell International Incorporated
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting